This post may contain affiliate links
It’s okay to be angry. Let me explain…
When someone close to you says something upsetting,
or when you don’t get what you wanted, or when things don’t go as you expected you might find yourself feeling angry and upset.
And here is a fact, you have the right to feel angry.
So if being angry is not a problem, and you have the right to feel angry,
Then what/where is the problem?
In this, episode I have discussed why it’s okay to be angry but also what’s NOT okay to do if you’re angry,
Click below to listen
Listen to the full episode here:
Mentioned in the show:
- If you loved what you heard on the podcast, check out my Coaching services here.
- Click here to follow me on Instagram.
- Make sure you’re signed up for emails
- Check out more podcasts here
Related Podcasts and Posts.
- Is Anger a Choice? Do we choose to be angry? (Podcast)
- What are the main causes of anger? (Podcast)
- The One Thing That Can Secretly Ruin Your Marriage (Podcast)