This post may contain affiliate links
One of the hidden reasons behind the lack of intimate connection with your husband is not lack of desire or libido but the presence of resentment.
You resent your husband.
When you’re carrying resentment, it can show up in ways that you wouldn’t expect in your marriage.
- Like having less intimacy,
- Not finding him attractive enough to have sex.
- Making excuses not to have it, and there are many underlying reasons for this.
- You probably feel like he’s less sexually attractive.
- Act like you’re tired all time he initiates sex.
Well, I’m not a sex therapist, but I know if I can help you end the resentment you have towards your husband, you would rebuild your relationship with him, then the rest of the stuff will fall in place.
Send me a DM with the word “emotions”. On my Instagram